A Prominent Place for Nature: References
11. Danish Ministry of the Environment, “10 Principles for Sustainable City Governance” (Copenhagen: September 25, 2007).
12. Zachary Christin, Tracy Stanton, and Lola Flores, Nature’s Value from Cities to Forests: A Framework to Measure Ecosystem Services Along the Urban-Rural Gradient (Tacoma, WA: Earth Economics, 2014); Timothy Beatley, Biophilic Cities: Integrating Nature into Urban Design and Planning (Washington, DC: Island Press, 2011), 8.
13. Beatley, Biophilic Cities, 8.
14. Ibid., 6.
15. Philip Johnstone et al., Liveability and the Water-Sensitive City: Science-Policy Partnership for Water Sensitive Cities (Clayton, Victoria, Australia: Cooperative Research Centre for Water Sensitive Cities, Monash University, August 2012).
16. Robert McDonald and Daniel Shemie, Urban Water Blueprint: Mapping Conservation Solutions to the Global Water Challenge (Washington, DC: The Nature Conservancy, 2014).